Vertical Power Vented Unit Heater
The PDP (propeller) and BDP (blower) High Efficiency II gas-fired unit heaters are a generation of products that are inexpensive to install, easy to use, and offer excellent in-service economy.
Each Modine power-exhausted unit heater has been engineered to include the following features:
- 80% thermal efficiency, maximizing seasonal efficiency through the use of a collector box and the power exhauster.
- A power exhaust that can be rotated 180°. The unit can be vented vertically or horizontally.
- A 100% shut-off, intermittent pilot-ignition system with continuous retry, at no extra charge. This ignition system allows for all PDP/BDP units to be field-converted to propane, if desired.
- A safety pressure-switch to assure safe venting conditions.
- Designed to utilize the smallest-diameter vent pipe possible.
- BDP models are designed to operate against 0.5 inches of external static pressure.
- "Wing" screws so that the bottom pan can be dropped without a screwdriver or nut driver.
- A level hanging mechanism for easy field adjustments after adding accessories that may change the unit’s center of gravity.
- Optional finger-proof fan guard for operation at low mounting heights
- MADE IN THE USA