Low-Profile Stainless Steel Power Vented (PTP/BTP)
The ideal solution for heating a commercial workspace like a warehouse or workshop or studios.
The horizontal power vented PTP unit heater line delivers 80% thermal efficiency in a small business-friendly package.
The blower model BTP allows customers to add ductwork onto the unit to distribute heat and air better. This unit is an excellent fit for greenhouse applications and other situations that need better and more flexible air movement. Also, it offers up to 82% thermal efficiency.
- The stainless steel heat exchanger is standard on all units, extending the life of your investment
- Bent tube, low-profile design
- Enclosed fan motors and all controls mounted inside the cabinet for protection from airborne moisture and dust
- 10-year heat exchanger warranty, even in greenhouse applications
- Quick and easy installations with wiring terminals and knockouts for quick access to gas and electricity, and a roomy controls cabinet for ease of work
- Standard power exhaust simplifies side-wall or roof venting with a small diameter vent pipe
- Permanently-lubricated motor for trouble-free dependability
- Made in the USA
- The PTP and the BTP are available in 7 models sizes
- Range from 150,000 to 400,000 BTU/hr.
- Optional finger-proof fan guard for operation at low mounting heights
- Standard model PTP
- Blower model BTP
- A selection of room thermostats
- Finger-proof fan guard
- Single or two stage controls
- Building Management System (BMS) integration capabilities allowing them to be added to existing BMS easily.
- Vent Cap
- Two-point suspension kit
- Conversion kits for natural gas and propane, including high-altitude kits
- 30, 60 and 90 degree air deflector hoods
- Summer-Winter Toggle Switch
For full list of accessories please reach out to your local Modine contact.