ClassMate® Single Package Air Conditioning & Heating Pump Unit
The highly-efficient ClassMate® is the quietest single packaged product of its type on the market today. It’s engineered for efficiency, noise reduction and a small footprint, featuring modulating EC Motors and an improved EER.
The ClassMate® with STUDY Package increases acoustical performance and achieves the highest standard of noise reduction in the classroom.
More Information on Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization
- Available in 24, 36, 48, and 60 nominal MBH
- All models meet or exceed the DOE minimum requirement of 11.0 EER
- Patented two-row microchannel technology for maximum efficiency and performance
- Advanced blower and compressor technologies for decreased sound and power output
- Modulating economizer damper providing 100% free-cooling and minimum fresh air requirements
- One-piece door with side air vents for quiet operation
- DX, Hot Gas Reheat, and Hot Water/Electric Heat coils fit inside a standard unit, reducing installation time and the need for optional equipment
- Aluminized steel casing with a durable polyester powder coat paint finish
- 2” radial pleated disposable cotton and synthetic blend filter. Up to MERV 16 filtration
- BACnet or LonWorks compatible with the Modine Controls System
- Front access to all components for ease-of-service
- Energy recovery wheel with up to 100% economizer capability
- Electric heating
- Powered exhaust
- Hot water or steam heating coil
- Hot gas reheat with head pressure control for dehumidification
- Hot water valve and piping packages
- Split configurations available
- Humidity sensor
- Discharge plenums (acoustic option available)
- Outdoor louvers
- Side trims
- Vibration mat
- Duct shrouds
- Wall sleeve and rear extension for customized solutions
STUDY Package with Acoustic Plenum
- Offered with the ClassMate® single package vertical unit, this combination sets the bar high for acoustical performance.
- Modine conducted extensive sound attenuation research to develop this noise reducing feature. The result of this testing was the redesigned cabinet to reduce air flow velocity and redesign baffle for improved air flow path.