Startup & Warranty Services
Services to ensure your equipment is operating as designed. Combine with our Extended Parts Warranty to ensure your investment gets the possible start.
Start Up & Warranty
Whether replacing existing equipment or a new installation, proper equipment start-up assures that the equipment is installed correctly and is operating properly to provide peal performance and protect your investment.
What’s included with Startup Service?
- Pre-startup inspection to validate the unit installation, utility connections, and proper clearances are available.
- Commissioning to verify the unit, options, and accessories are functioning properly, controls are sequencing correctly, and all operating pressures, voltage, and amperages are recorded.
- Owner training on the function and maintenance of the equipment and controls to ensure the customer can confidently keep the unit running effectively for many years to come.
- Factory startup qualifies units for our factory labor warranty (purchased separately).
At Airedale, in addition to our Start-up services, we provide additional warranty options to extend the life of your equipment.
First Year Labor Warranty
- Provides full coverage against defective materials and factory workmanship including parts, labor, and travel performed by an Airedale Service Technician for one (1) year from the date of unit startup by Airedale.
- Priority status for remote troubleshooting with live technical specialists and required onsite repairs.
Need More Information?
To download our Start-up service brochure, please click on the link below.