Ideal for applications that require 100% outside air, the NEW direct fired make-up air unit is the perfect fit.
Our new unit provides the first-rate efficiency with a 100% thermal efficiency and 92% sensible cooling.
By directly heating the make-up air by a gas flame the need for a heat exchanger is eliminated as well as the efficiency lose that goes with it.
The MCV & MVV provide maximum application flexibility with input ratings up to 2,100,000 Btu/hr and a wide range of airflow capability from as low as 800 CFM up to 14,000 CFM.
The MCV/MVV Series has been designed to provide value through best-in-class features to simplify installation and reduce maintenance costs.
- Auto-Velocity™ profile system on every unit constantly monitors burner profile pressure drop and automatically adjusts burner air velocity for optimum combustion
- Direct Spark Ignition (DSI) to simplify operation and minimize cost on Units rated 1125MBH and smaller
- Foil faced insulation on the cabinet for ease of cleaning
- Neoprene blower/motor vibration isolation for quiet operation
- Prewired 10-foot power and control wire harnesses in flexible conduit for speed and ease of field wiring. Wires are labeled for easy identification on each job specific wiring diagram
- Floor mounted wiring chase to eliminate the need to drill holes in the floor for routing electrical wiring harnesses to the space
Optional Factory Installed Features:
- Galvanized steel double wall liners available
- Side access filter options to ensure delivery of clean air
- LonWorks or BAC new MS/TP compatible controls for maximum centralized unit control
- Hinged access doors for easy service access
- Inlet and/or manifold (burner) gas pressure gauges to view gas pressures without needing to connect a manometer