Horizontal Electric Heater (HER)
Recommended for use in buildings with low ceilings are few obstructions, the horizontal electric unit heaters models are equipped with horizontal air deflector blades to adjust airflow either up or down. The HER is normally placed around the perimeter of the building so that the air stream from each heater “wipes” the wall to produce a blanket of warm air along the building’s outside walls where heat loss is greatest.
- Deflector blades can be adjusted to lengthen or shorten heat throw as well as direct heated air up or down.
- Terminal and junction boxes provide easy access to heating-element terminals, overheat control switch, the unit’s power supply, and control connections.
- Motors are enclosed and protected from thermal overload.
- Fans are statically and dynamically balanced.
- An automatic re-setting overheat control interrupts the power supply to the heating elements in the event of overheating. This control resets once the element is at a safe temperature.
- Fan and motor assemblies are exposed and can be removed without lowering the unit heater.
- The hinged bottom allows for easy access to access to the controls.
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
- Unit mounted field installed thermostat
- Vertical unit air deflector blades
- Wall mounting bracket