Hot Dawg™ Hydronic Garage Heater
H2O Low-profile Hot Water Unit Heater
Modine’s Hot Dawg® H2O is the only low-profile residentially-certified hot-water unit heater in North America. Available in two sizes, the Hot Dawg® H2O offers a one-of-a-kind heating solution for your garage or workshop, as well as commercial, industrial, and institutional installations. With side access piping and all moving parts enclosed, the Hot Dawg® H2O has the versatility to be mounted almost any way you would like, allowing for air to be delivered vertically or horizontally.
Modine’s Hot Dawg® H2O is available in 3 model sizes. All models run off your boiler system, ground source heat pump, or hot water heater.
- Low-profile design with flexible mounting options (parallel, perpendicular, or recessed between joints) allows for horizontal or vertical air delivery
- Easy versatile installation options due to the electrical and piping connections’ ability to easily be reversed in the field
- No external parts – twin centrifugal blowers keep all moving parts inside the cabinet
- The side panel’s air inlet opening has factory-installed figure guards
- Includes two mounting brackets with vibration isolators to reduce noise and vibration
- The internal coil can handle water pressures up to 150PSI and temperature up to 200° F
- Constructed of heavy gauge steel for long-lasting durability
- Solid State Motor Speed Control
- HHD 30
- HHD 45 High Speed
- HHD 45 Low Speed