Hot Dawg™ Garage Heater
Power-Vented Gas-Fired Unit Heater
The ideal heating solution for residential garages and workshops, along with light commercial or industrial applications. With versatile installation options, the Hot Dawg® garage heater frees up more workspace by getting rid of space heaters that clutter up the area. The quiet operation allows your space to be warm without the distraction of a loud machine running in the background.
Modine’s Hot Dawg® is available in 6 model sizes, ranging from 30,000 – 125,000 BTUs. All models can run on propane or natural gas, depending on your needs.
Certified for residential, commercial, and industrial use.
- Made in the USA
- Low profile, lightweight design easily installs 1” from ceiling with only two angle brackets*
- Operates on natural or propane gas; field conversation kits are available
- Finger-proof fan guards on all units
- Reduce the need for maintenance with the permanently lubricated motor
- 100% shut-off with continuous retry to allow for safe ignition in the event the unit doesn’t light on the first try
- Right or left hand controls available on 30-75 units by rotating unit 180 degrees
- Power vented model simplifies side-wall or roof venting with small-diameter vent pipe
- Fuel Type: natural or propane gas
* Included on sizes 30-75, accessory for 100, 125
- Power-exhausted (HD)
- Power- exhausted with Blower (HDB)
- Separated combustion (HDS)
- Separated combustion with blower (HSB)
- 30, 60 and 90 degree air deflector hoods
- Vibration Isolation Kit
- Summer-Winter Toggle Switch