Outdoor Power Exhausted Duct Furnace
Modine outdoor weatherproof duct furnaces are designed and engineered to deliver superior performance in a variety of applications. Designed for use within a building’s ductwork with upstream air mover by others.
Outdoor duct furnaces are specifically designed to be used outside the building and cannot be used inside.
Airedale by Modine Model OFG
- Available in 11 model sizes with input ranges from 75,000 to 400,000 Btu/Hr.
- Airflow ranges from 556 to 14,500 CFM
- Natural or propane gas
- All units a minimum of 81% thermally efficient
- 20°-100°F air-temperature
- Aluminized steel heat exchanger
- ETL certified
- Superior corrosion resistance and extended equipment life with 18 gauge aluminized steel cabinet with a baked-on polyester powder paint finish on exterior casing parts
- Certified to 3.0” W.C. external static pressure
- Quick and accurate field connections with separate line and low-voltage terminal strips
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
- 409 stainless steel heat exchanger, burner, and drip pan
- Two-stage and electronic modulation controls
- High and/or low gas pressure switches
- Smoke detectors, timed freeze protection, thermostats, time clocks, and many other control devices