Gas-Fired Indoor Power Vented
Our indoor power vented duct furnace line was designed for use with a building’s heating, heating/cooling, and make-up air systems. Ideal for installations that require horizontal vent systems or if the space in which the unit is located is generally under negative pressure.
Available in 11 model sizes, the units cover a wide variety of applications. The input ranges from 75,000 to 400,000 Btu/Hr and can operate on either natural or propane gas with an airflow range from 556 to 14,500 CFM.
Modine Model DFP
Airedale by Modine Model IFP
- ETL certification for commercial and industrial use in the US and Canada.
- Aluminized steel cabinet with duct flanges for easy ductwork connection.
- 81% minimum thermal efficiency over 20° to 100°F temperature rise range for fuel savings.
- Patented aluminized steel dimple tube clam-shell heat exchanger for maximum heat transfer (409 stainless steel optional).
- Heat exchanger certified to withstand 3.0” W.C. external static for use in systems with long duct runs or high static accessories.
- Aluminized steel burner with stainless steel separator strip (409 stainless steel optional).
- Factory-installed power venter with differential pressure switch for proof of venting.
- Right-hand control access (left hand optional) with slide-out burner access.
- Single-stage gas controls (two-stage, electronic modulation, or building management controls using a 0-10 Vdc or 4-20 mA input optional).
- Automatic reset high limit safety control (manual reset optional).
- Intermittent pilot ignition with the continuous retry control system.
- Control terminal board and low voltage terminal connections.
- Gas control step-down transformer with 24V gas controls.
- 4-point mounting with threaded rod (by others).
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
- ETL certification for use in the US and Canada
- 81% thermally efficient
- Blocked vent safety switch (model DFG only)
- Factory installed power venter with differential pressure switch for proving proper venting (model DFP only)
- 20 gauge aluminized steel cabinet
- 115V control step down transformer with 24V gas controls
- Aluminized steel heat exchanger
- Aluminized steel burner with stainless steel separator strip
- Certified to 3.0” W.C. external static pressure
- Single stage intermittent pilot with continuous retry control system for operation on natural gas or propane gas
- Right side access to burner and gas controls (when looking into the discharge) with slide-out burner drawer
- High limit safety control
- Control terminal board