Outdoor Power Exhausted Duct Furnace
Modine outdoor weatherproof duct furnaces are designed and engineered to deliver superior performance in a variety of applications. Designed for use within a building’s ductwork with upstream air mover by others.
Outdoor duct furnaces are specifically designed to be used outside the building and cannot be used inside.
Modine Model HFG
Atherion by Modine Model OFG
- Available in 11 model sizes with input ranges from 75,000 to 400,000 Btu/Hr.
- Airflow ranges from 556 to 14,500 CFM
- Natural or propane gas
- All units a minimum of 81% thermally efficient
- 20°-100°F air-temperature
- Aluminized steel heat exchanger
- ETL certified
- Superior corrosion resistance and extended equipment life with 18 gauge aluminized steel cabinet with a baked-on polyester powder paint finish on exterior casing parts
- Certified to 3.0” W.C. external static pressure
- Quick and accurate field connections with separate line and low-voltage terminal strips
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
- 409 stainless steel heat exchanger, burner, and drip pan
- Two-stage and electronic modulation controls
- High and/or low gas pressure switches
- Smoke detectors, timed freeze protection, thermostats, time clocks, and many other control devices