High-Intensity Infrared Heater
Modine’s high-intensity ceramic infrared heater is approved for indoor unvented installation. It does not utilize a fan, thus eliminating noise and draft distractions. Gas and power connections are simple, and maintenance is inexpensive since there are no moving parts to maintain.
Ideal for use in manufacturing facilities, vehicle repair centers, warehouses, or loading docks. Also perfect for indoor sports spaces like indoor tennis courts or golf driving ranges.
- Increased temperature and surface area to provide maximum heat transfer while maintaining lower gas input ratings with high temperature cordierite-based grooved ceramic tiles with perforations along both the top and bottom of the grooves.
- Polished aluminum reflectors efficiently direct radiant heat to the desired area for increased comfort over wider areas.
- Eliminates fan noise, drafts, and maintenance, and reduces electrical energy costs.
- Accommodates a wide range of electrical inputs.
- Convenient externally mounted controls give access to the gas valve, control system, transformer, and gas orifices – increasing the ease of installation service.
- With the removal of one fastener, the burners can be replaced – eliminating the removal of the unit from the mounted position.
- CSA design certification for indoor, unvented operation in commercial and industrial installations.
- 16 gauge aluminized steel frame.
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
- Input ranges from 30,000 BTU/hr through 160,000 BTU/hr
- 115V, 25V or millivolt controls
- Natural or propane gas
- Direct spark or self-energizing standing pilot ignition
- Propane and/or high altitude kits for field conversions
- Chain Mounting set – 5” chain set with 4 “S” hooks. Preset mounting angle of 30.
- Horizontal parabolic reflector – used to direct rays downward, can be used for matching horizontal mounting specifications.
- Full parabolic reflector – directs rays in a more focused pattern, typically used in high mounting application.
- Full parabolic reflector with screen – directs rays in a more focused patter. Outer screen protects ceramic grids from objects striking the heater.
- DR heater screen – screen slips on the outside of the reflector and protects the ceramic grids.
- Warning plaque – hangs below heater, restates the clearance to combustible warning.