Low-Intensity Low-Profile Infrared
Modine’s single-burner positive pressure infrared heater is approved for vented commercial and industrial applications. A water-resistant control compartment provides weatherproof protection and allows either indoor or outdoor installation.
- Heat-treated darkening 16-gauge aluminized steel provides corrosion resistance for longer life and increases both radiant heat output
- Polished aluminum reflectors direct radiant heat to the desired area for increased comfort over more extensive areas.
- Removable side-access panels on both sides of the burner box can be removed to access either side of the unit.
- Durable polyester-powder paint maintains a life-long new appearance.
- Permanently-lubricated combustion blower motor reduces maintenance.
- 180 degree-rotating gas valve allows convenient access from either side of the burner box.
- The sealed burner compartment allows manifold pressure adjustments during unit operation, which increases ease of installation and service.
- Flame sensor and ignitor mounted externally to the combustion chamber improve service access.
- A flame observation window on the underside of the combustion chamber provides a convenient visual check of unit operation from ground level.
- The gas valve operation light on the back panel Indicates that the combustion blower is operating.
- Four-trial, direct spark ignition with a separate flame sensor provides reliable ignition.
- Weatherproof, water-resistant casing maximizes application flexibility for outdoor installation.
- ETL design certified
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
- 8 Model sizes
- Input range from 50,000 to 200,000 Btu/hr
- Single or two stage controls
- 20 to 70 foot tubes system length
- Straight or u-shaped tube configuration
- High altitude kit