Direct-Fired Indoor/Outdoor Make-up Air
Ideal for applications that require 100% outside air, the direct-fired make-up air unit is the perfect fit. This unit provides excellent efficiency with 100% thermal efficiency and 92% sensible cooling.
By directly heating the make-up air by a gas flame, the need for a heat exchanger is eliminated, as well as the efficiency loss that goes with it. It is designed to provide value through best-in-class features to simplify installation and reduce maintenance costs.
Modine Model MCV/MVV
Atherion by Modine Model DCV/DVV
- Auto-Velocity™ profile system on every unit continuously monitors burner profile pressure drop and automatically adjusts burner air velocity for optimum combustion.
- Direct Spark Ignition (DSI) to simplify operation and minimize cost on units rated 1125MBH and smaller.
- Factory assembled natural or propane gas manifolds.
- Low-maintenance aluminum cast burner with stainless steel mixing plates and 30:1 turndown capability.
- Foil-faced insulation on the cabinet for ease of cleaning.
- Standard Neoprene vibration isolation blower and motor for quiet operation.
- Prewired 10-foot power and control wire harness in flexible conduit for speed and ease of field wiring. Wires are labeled for easy identification on each job-specific wiring diagram.
- Floor-mounted wiring chase to eliminate the need to drill holes in the floor for routing electrical wiring harnesses to the space.
All models provide maximum application flexibility with input ratings up to 2,100,000 Btu/hr and a wide range of airflow capability from as low as 800 CFM up to 14,000 CFM.
Model MCV & DCV
- 100% outside air
- Constant speed fan
Model MVV & DVV
- 100% outside air
- Variable speed fan
Optional Factory Installed Features
- Galvanized steel double wall liners available
- Side access filter options to ensure the delivery of clean air
- LonWorks or BAC new MS/TP compatible controls for maximum centralized unit control
- Hinged access doors for easy service access
- Inlet and/or manifold (burner) gas pressure gauges to view gas pressures without needing to connect a manometer