Vertical Electric Heater (VE)
Modine electric unit heaters provide a wide variety of options in solving comfort-heating problems. Each is designed for long heat-throw, uniform heat-delivery, and reduced maintenance. Modine model VE vertical electric unit heaters provide a wide variety of options in solving comfort-heating problems. Each is designed for long heat-throw, uniform heat-delivery, and reduced maintenance.
- Deflector blades can be adjusted to lengthen or shorten heat throw as well as direct heated air up or down.
- Heating elements are nickel-chromium wire elements are enclosed in powder-filled aluminum coated steel tubes
- Terminal and junction boxes provide easy access to heating-element terminals, overheat control switch, the unit’s power supply, and control connections.
- Motors are enclosed and protected from thermal overload.
- Fans are statically and dynamically balanced.
- An automatically reset overheat control interrupts the power supply to the heating elements in the event of overheating. This control resets once the element is at a safe temperature.
- Fan and motor assemblies are exposed and can be removed without lowering the unit heater.
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
- Optional deflector types are available to accommodate different desired heat distribution.
Field Installed Accessories
- Low-voltage Controls
- Summer-winter switch
- Vertical unit air deflectors
- Pipe suspension adapter kit