Hot Dawg® Garage Heater
Separated Combustion Gas-Fired Unit Heater
The Hot Dawg® separated combustion garage heater pulls 100% of the combustion air from outside, making this unit ideal for workspaces such as wood shops or a garage where paint or flammable materials are used regularly. The fresh air supply reduces the common concerns about performance and durability that can come when working in a dusty or particulate-laden environment.
Modine’s Hot Dawg® is available in 6 models sizes, ranging from 30,000 – 125,000 BTUs. All models can run on propane or natural gas, depending on your needs.
Certified for residential, commercial, and industrial use.
- Draws combustion air from outside the workspace, ensuring the unit always has plenty of fresh, clean air to breathe.
- Reduces common concerns about dusty, dirty, or humid applications, providing more exceptional durability and reduced maintenance.
- The sealed compartment protects the combustion gas valve, ignition control, manifold, and burners from the environment.
- Factory assembled, certified separated combustion saves installation time.
- Low-profile, lightweight design easily installs 1″ from the ceiling with only two angle brackets*.
- Operates on natural or propane gas; field conversation kits are available.
- Finger-proof fan guards on all units.
- Reduces the need for maintenance with the permanently lubricated motor.
- 100% shut-off with continuous retry to allow for safe ignition in the event the unit doesn’t light on the first try.
- Right or left-hand controls are available on 30-75 BTU Models by rotating the unit 180 degrees.
- The power vented model simplifies side-wall or roof venting with the small-diameter vent pipe.
- Fuel Type: natural or propane gas.
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
* Fuel Type: natural or propane gas, field conversation kits are available
- Separated combustion (HDS)
- Separated combustion with blower (HDC)
- Concentric and Two-Pipe Vent Kits
- 30, 60, and 90-degree air deflector hoods
- Vibration Isolation Kit
- Summer-Winter Toggle Switch