Power Throw Hydronic (PT)
The Modine hydronic unit heater has proven one of the most popular of all unit-heater types in commercial and industrial applications. These units are designed for long heat-throw and uniform heat delivery. Available with top/bottom (Model HSB) or side (Model HC) inlet/outlet piping, Modine horizontal steam/hot water unit heaters install quickly, easily, and at low cost because they are lightweight.
- Permits the unit to be rotated 360° without piping changes.
- Permits the unit to be installed in low clearance areas.
- Units have a 2-piece casing for easy coil access.
- All models have tapped holes for suspension by threaded rod or optional pipe hanger adapter kit, except HSB 18 and HSB 24 which mount directly to and are supported by the supply and return piping.
- Serpentine copper tube coil design has high resistance to thermal shock, even under high steam pressures.
- The absence of coil headers eliminates potential leaks and increases coil face area without increasing the overall size of the unit.
- Coil is designed for greater water carrying capacity with lower friction loss.
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
- HSB units have top and bottom supply and return connections.
- HC units have side supply and return connections.