Indoor Separated Combustion Duct Furnace
Modine indoor separated combustion duct furnaces are designed and engineered to deliver superior performance in a variety of applications. Designed for use within a building’s ductwork with upstream air mover by others.
Separated combustion duct furnaces are specifically designed for buildings with hostile atmospheric conditions, such as high humidity or negative pressures.
Airedale by Modine Model IFS
- Available in 11 model sizes with input ranges from 75,000 to 400,000 Btu/Hr.
- Airflow ranges from 556 to 14,500 CFM
- Natural or propane gas
- All units a minimum of 81% thermally efficient
- 20°-100°F air-temperature
- Aluminized steel heat exchanger
- ETL certified
- Superior corrosion resistance and extended equipment life with 20-gauge aluminized steel cabinet
- Certified to 3.0” W.C. external static pressure
- Quick and accurate field connections with separate line and low-voltage terminal strips
- Separate electrical, venting, and gas control access with fully gasket-installed doors
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
- 409 stainless steel heat exchanger, burner, and drip pan
- Two-stage and electronic modulation controls
- High and/or low gas pressure switches
- Smoke detectors, timed freeze protection, thermostats, time clocks, and many other control devices
- Concentric vent kits or vent caps for 2-pipe systems