Fin Tube Radiation
Fin tube radiation heaters from Modine are designed with a variety of enclosure styles to meet most any application or architectural style.
Heating elements of Modine’s Fin Tube Radiation are copper tubes with aluminum fins. The aluminum fins are mechanically bonded to the copper tube to provide maximum heat transfer. A choice of fin spacings permits the selection of elements to meet your design requirements.
Modine’s fin tube radiation heaters can be supplied in two- to eight-foot lengths and in a variety of colors to match most décor. A full complement of accessories to match enclosure styles provides flexibility in design and installation.
- Enclosure sections are joined using concealed slip joints.
- Baked on polyester powder coat paint finish available in colors selected from the color guide.
- The bottom inlet grille conceals an open-air inlet for installations above eye level.
- Hanger strip 20-gauge aluminized steel.
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
- Enclosure, 18-gauge in lengths of 2 feet through 8 feet in 6 inch increments.
- Heights of 8, 10, and 14 inches.
- Enclosures available in 14- or 16-gauge steel.
- Hanger strip with full back panel.
- Knob operated or tamperproof (key) damper.
- End caps, end enclosures, and valve compartments use slip joints to attach to enclosure.
- Inside, outside corners and enclosure extensions overlap enclosure sections.
- Return pipe hanger. Note: return pipe hanger cannot be used with damper option.